Saturday, December 16, 2006

three on purple.

so after i got home on friday evening when i was in the midst of doing the puzzle sphere, my parents came and brought the whole family to my grandma's.

why? to help them pack their stuff because they are moving the next day.

it was fun you know. hahahaha. i stuffed myself with superrings until i almost turn orange.

so sat was the big move. i think i've set the record for the most lift trips taken in an hour. like omg, TWELVETH FLOOR!

nice view though. but the bamboo poles makes it so jialat. because my grandma has like six freaking long poles, my cousin and i had to climb all the way up with them. we look like idiots i tell you.

people should start making their lifts taller. period.

and there were alot other good happenings and funny events too but i'm too tired to rant on. i made friends with the mamashop owner downstairs also. ha ha.

okay bye. my brother claimed that i stink already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home